If you want to know where I have really been all week, I will tell you.
(despite the fact that it is totally embarrassing and I seriously thought about just keeping this to myself forever and ever)
My week has consisted of lying in my bed playing Candy Crush while watching The Vampire Diaries and eating an unhealthy amount of Belgian waffles.
Don’t hate. You know you jelly.
For a while I was using the “my shoulder really hurts from my pathetic fall the other day” excuse for my behavior but now I am so far in to the Vampire Diaries hole that basically I just keep telling myself I HAVE to get through all of the episodes as fast as possible so that I can return to doing productive things. Apparently doing productive things between episodes is not an option. Have I mentioned I have a really addictive personality? Moderation? WHERE?
I am currently about halfway through the third season and I am already having serious anxiety because I don’t want to have to wait for the fourth season to come out and don’t even get me started on those illegal websites.
During my Candy Crush / Vampire / Waffle infused bender this week I have come to a couple of conclusions:
1. I prefer my whipped cream to strawberry ratio at a solid 3:1.
2. Basically I must have been on some crazy drug when I first did this because I think this is much more accurate: Twilight > Vampire Diaries > True Blood.
3. All I want more than anything is for Elena to be with Elijah (Damon works too though) and for Caroline to be with Klaus. Stefan can be with Katherine for all I care. But also? I’ve been really missing Katherine. She’s just way more fun than that Elena.
4. I am weirdly (like, WEIRDLY) attracted to Elijah. I can’t even explain it because he is so far out of the norms for my “type” but whatever I’m gonna go with it.
5. After a customer at work taught me how to get around the whole “wait thirty minutes for another life” part of Candy Crush, I am beginning to think that maybe that is the worst thing anyone has ever taught me because now not even the game can force me to take breaks.
6. Caroline is my favorite character and I hate that she is always in danger because it stresses me out, yo.
7. The second I saw that Melissa Hastings was in Mystic Falls I was just like RUN YOU FOOLS.
8. Is it just me or did The Vampire Diaries not get real good until the Originals showed up? I just feel like they are the most well developed of all the characters. Guess what I learned today though! They are totally making a spin off series about them! Kachow.
9. I really think this show is doing a great job of filling my Pretty Little Liars void. Good news though, one more month until it is back!
10. Why are Belgian Waffles so fucking good?